5 ways to eat granola
For me, eating granola is second nature. I’ve realized, though, that to some people eating granola is a new experience or, for many of us, eating granola with yogurt can become boring. These are some of our fave ways to eat the G.
- STRAIGHT UP – Yes, on its own…just dive right in a grab a handful and munch away. Our I AM SASSY blend is particularly a winner here.
- AS A NUT BUTTER BALL – It sounds complicated to make, however, I promise it's not! Mix 2 tablespoons of honey or rice malt syrup (vegan), 4 tablespoons of peanut or almond butter, 2 cups of RLJ granola (try I AM SPECIAL) and about 3 tablespoons of your preferred milk into a large bowl. Stir, form into balls, then place in the fridge overnight. Perfect for when you’re on your way out the door the next morning!
- A TOPPER ON A SMOOTHIE BOWL – or an ahsayyyeeee (acai) bowl. Throw on a few bits of G and experience the crunch that Masterchef gurus tell us is completely necessary...of course!!
- APPLE SANDWICHES – Spread your preferred nut butter on a slice of apple, throw some G on top then smoosh another slice of apple on top. Voila. Apple sandwich!
- ON YOUR FAVE YOGHURT – My favourite morning routine is whipping up a bowl of I AM NUTS and coconut yoghurt with some fresh berries and sitting on the front step with my dog Reggie. Simple pleasure and one of my slices of joy 😉